Weekly Wire RoundUp Video 33
The Annual Border Legislative Conference will provide an excellent opportunity for businesses to express their concerns, make their problems known, and look out for a solution. The conference will be held at Mission Inn Hotel in Riverside, California, from April 28th to 30th, 2022. This conference aims to help businesses affected by border issues between the United States and Mexico.
EDGE Sound Research partnered with Minnesota Twins to introduce the first embodied audio stadium experience using its ResonX technology on the Opening Day of the Twins’ 13th season at Target Field on Friday, 8th April.
The Utah-based airline Breeze Airways will direct flights to 3 new routes from San Bernardino International Airport in August this year. It will offer nonstop flights to San Francisco International Airport (SFO) with one-way prices as low as $49. The flights will initiate on August 4th, 2022.
La Quinta X Park officially joined other parks of Coachella Valley as it opened for public use on 23rd March. The X park is built to provide the community with a space that’s not only safe but also a great source of positive development for the youth.
“It’s world-class, definitely the largest park of its kind in the region, and it’s probably going to be the most awesome in all of California. With X-Park, we can connect the people of La Quinta and, at the same time, bring in major sponsors and events from the [wheel-sports] industry.
Chris Escobedo, La Quinta director of community resources.
Coachella Music And Arts Festival and Stagecoach are back after a 2-year hiatus. Coachella Festival 2022 will begin on April 15, 2022, and last until April 24, 2022. Businesses across the Coachella Valley will feel the financial boost from the festival’s return as it generates a lot of revenue and a high output of economic activity.
On September 23, 2021, Governor Gavin Newsom signed SB 162, establishing the $600 million CERF to foster a long-term and equitable recovery from COVID-19’s economic crisis by supporting new plans and policies to diversify local economies and build sustainable enterprises.
Upcoming Meetups & Meetings. Next Two Weeks
1. Inland Empire Innovation Showcase – Wed, Apr 20
2. The Coachella Valley Business Conference & Economic Forecast – Thu, Apr 21
3. Riverside Excite Grand Opening – Thu, Apr 21
4. Multi-Robot Club Online Zoom Meeting! – Sat, Apr 23
5. Tech-O-Tuesday Tech Meetup – Tue, Apr 26
6. Fast Pitch Finale! – Temecula – Wed, Apr 27
7. Segita Part 1 – Social Enterprise Fundamentals – Live Sessions On Thursdays (07, 14, 21, 28 April)
Register At: Https://Segita.Org/Registration
8. Grand Opening For Excite And Riverside Angel Summit Check Presentations – April 21 (5:30)
9. Ftr Fst S//\\ (Spring 2022) – Friday 22 Apr 22
– Rsvp: Https://Www.Eventbrite.Com/E/Ftr-Fst-Spring-2022-Tickets-237947717027
More Innovation Month Events: Https://Www.Rivcoinnovation.Org/Events