Weekly Wire RoundUp Video 60
This is Startempire Wire’s latest Weekly Wire Roundup.
10th Annual Red Carpet Awards to Recognize Inland Empire’s Outstanding Public Agencies The Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP) represents prominent business and government leaders promoting the region as a desirable place to live and work. The IEEP will honor the Inland Empire’s top public institutions on November 3, 2022, for cutting the red tape and creating opportunities for companies to expand and flourish.
Target Warehouse, other Mega Deals in Inland Empire’s Industrial Real Estate Market Target, the country’s seventh largest retailer, has agreed to a 15-year, 1.2 million square foot pre-lease for a brand-new warehouse built in Jurupa Valley, a city in the northwest corner of Riverside County, California.
Jay Leno to Perform at Agua Caliente Resort in Rancho Mirage: Tickets are Set to Go on Sale Jay Leno will perform at the Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage in 2023 at 8 p.m. on March 25, and tickets go on sale this week. Leno will perform on the Agua Caliente stage in 2023, joining a long list of other renowned comedians. Jerry Seinfeld (on January 28), Penn & Teller (on February 10), Daniel Tosh (on March 10), and Gabriel Iglesias are some other comedians (May 4,5,6).
The U.S. Department of Labor Awards $5M to Riverside Community College District The US Department of Labor gave Riverside Community College District (RCCD) almost $5 million to assist the region’s LAUNCH Apprenticeship Network. The Inland Empire Registered Apprenticeship Hub will provide access to registered apprenticeship programs throughout the area.
The National Science Foundation Awards a $100,000 Grant to CSUSB for Promoting AI Education The National Science Foundation (NSF) has given Cal State San Bernardino $100,000 to advance undergraduate student artificial intelligence (AI) coursework. Along with San Jose State, Cal Poly Pomona, Long Beach State, and the California State University Chancellor’s Office, the financing is a component of a team grant.
Palm Desert-based Coachella Valley Firebirds Signs Alpha Media as its Broadcast Partner Coachella Valley Firebirds hockey will be broadcast on 106.9 FM The Eagle by Alpha Media as the team’s principal radio partner. All 72 games will also be streamed online at theeagle1069.com. This coverage will include pre-game, post-game, and intermission programming.
Directing The Business Development of a Startup City with Kimberly Davidson of The City of Wildomar
- Kimberly Davidson
Helping Entrepreneurs Leverage Good Debt & Spur Growth with Anthony O’Brien of Spartan Consulting
- Anthony O’Brien
1) Tech-O-Tuesday – Tues Oct 25 @ 6PM [Tech Steam Center]
2) 17th Annual Alt Car Expo – Thurs October 27 – 8:30 a.m. [Mission Valley Conference Center]
3) Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce November Mixer – Thu November 3 @ 5:30 p.m. [Temecula]
4) Murrieta/Wildomar Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast – Thursday, November 10 @ 7:30 a.m. [The Corporate room]
5) Inland Empire Apprenticeship Expo – Tue, November 15 @ 1:30 p.m. [Moreno Valley Conference & Recreation Center]
6) 2022 SPIRIT OF THE ENTREPRENEUR AWARDS – Thur Nov 17 – 5 p.m. [RIVERSIDE CONVENTION CENTER]
7) 30th Anniversary Festival of Lights Switch-On Ceremony – Fri October 21 – 4:30 p.m. [DT Riverside]
8) 2022 State of Riverside County – Thur Dec 8 – 8 a.m. [Morongo Casino Resort & Spa]