The Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP) represents prominent business and government leaders promoting the region as a desirable place to live and work. The IEEP will honor the Inland Empire’s top public institutions on November 3, 2022, for cutting the red tape and creating opportunities for companies to expand and flourish.
- IEEP announces that the 10th Annual Turning Red Tape into Red Carpet Awards & Reception has returned.
The Inland Empire’s 10th Annual Red Carpet Awards
Many excellent government organizations are still working hard to support business-friendly policies and keep enterprises prospering as we see what an economic rebound looks like.
IEEP represents the major companies in the region and promotes collaboration between the public and private sectors. According to them, local governments who work hard to enhance the IE region’s quality of life and economic vitality should continue to be encouraged and recognized.
Menifee Received Inland Empire Economic Partnership Award in 2021
The City of Menifee received the “Company Retention and Expansion” award in recognition of the staff’s coordinated efforts to develop a citywide small business help grant program during the epidemic.
The award was presented at the 9th Annual “Turning Red Tape into Red Carpet Awards” by the Inland Empire Economic Partnership (IEEP).
Through four rounds of funding totaling $415,000, the Menifee CARES Small Business Relief Grant, funded by the State of California CARES (Covid Aid, Relief, and Economic Security).
They provided $5,000 grants to 83 local Menifee mom-and-pop businesses for direct help with payroll, rent, and personal protective equipment (PPE) during the pandemic.
Awards to give in 2022
IEEP welcome nominations for public organizations to consider them for one of the following awards:
- Business Retention and Expansion
- Real Estate Redevelopment and Reuse
- Sustainable and Green Development
- Cooperation Among Cities, Counties, or Agencies
- Innovative Use of Technology
- Arts Innovation
- Public-Private Partnership Award
- Leadership in Public Service Award
Judging Criteria to Choose Awards Winners
Program Awards honor exceptional and creative business and economic development initiatives that create or preserve employment and capital investment.
IEEP will judge award winners based on the following standards:
- A community’s total economic effect is measured by factors like the number of new jobs created and the tax base.
- The accomplishment of its stated goals with real outcomes, building trusting connections with key factors, and receiving broad community support.
- Creativity, cost-effectiveness, and innovation.
- The elements’ applicability to different populations.