Last week we covered the following news.
- The 2021 Impact Report has been released by the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) at California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB), and the data demonstrates that the IECE continues to have a growing and influential economic presence in the region.
- Basilard Biotech is a firm established in Southern California that is prepared to lead a revolution in the engineering of cell-based medicines in the field of Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT).
- On Friday, March 11, Topgolf Entertainment Group, a contemporary, technology-enabled entertainment firm, launched its first location in the Greater Los Angeles region.
- The City of Corona will premiere the ‘2022 State of the City’ on Thursday, April 14th at the Historic Civic Center Theater, beginning at 6:30 p.m. The event will not be live-streamed on Facebook and YouTube.
- Six ExCITEing events and activities are coming up for the ExCITE companies. ExCITE is utilizing the Slack community that EPIC SBDC Director, Scott Brovsky, built, called LongSoCal! They will be using this more to post announcements, events, etc.
- In 2022, the industrial market is predicted to have another solid year. Occupants will continue to focus on expanding their big-box space to serve a rising online customer base, keep more inventory, locate near additional ports of entry, and, in a new trend, expand near burgeoning domestic manufacturing activities.
Upcoming Meetups & Meetings NEXT WEEK
5. Riverside Regional Pitch Competition at ExCITE – April 7 (5:30)
6. FTR FST S//\\ (Spring 2022) – Friday 22 Apr 22 https://ftrfst.com/