- Riverside County Innovation Month is an annual celebration of entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity held in April. Organizations throughout the County host several events. The Innovation Month will showcase the region’s innovators from 1st April to 30th April.
- The Fast Pitch Competition is an exciting event held during the Riverside County Innovation Month (April 2022), where entrepreneurs present their business ideas to a panel of esteemed judges. The competition is open to all entrepreneurs, not just those in the Inland Empire. The event will give over $30k in awards.
- KTM Group North America, Inc. is a renowned manufacturer of high-performance street and adventure bikes. On November 17th, 2021, this parent company hosted an exclusive function at the new construction site in Murrieta, California, to commemorate the development of its all-new $50 million North American Group Headquarters project. This campus’ construction is expected to be finished in January 2023.
- This Civic Center Master Plan for 2022 is a long-range plan that will guide the growth and development of the City’s Civic Center area over the next 20 years. The City of Chino is conducting an online survey to know the thoughts of its residents. With this survey, they want to learn how to improve their city from its residents.
- The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) is providing more than $100 Million in tax credits. The program is called the California Competes Tax Credit or CCTC. This program is for businesses that are expanding and adding quality, full-time jobs in California.
- In San Bernardino County of California, Caltrans District 8 has stated that a portion of the approximately $300 million in Clean California Grants will go to projects in underserved communities around the county.
Upcoming Meetups & Meetings. NEXT TWO WEEKS
– 2022 City of Ontario State of the City – Wed Mar 16
– Founder’s Night (& St Patrick’s Day) – Thu Mar 17
– In-person – Robot Meeting! – Sat Mar 19
– Beers and Bitcoin in Beaumont Meetup – Mon Mar 21
– The Sustainable Business Initiative Pt 2 – Mar 26 – 27