- The Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) is providing more than $100 Million in tax credits.
- The program is called the California Competes Tax Credit or CCTC.
- It is for businesses that are expanding and adding quality, full-time jobs in California.
- Deadline to apply is March 28, at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time). Apply at www.calcompetes.ca.gov.
Overview Session about California Competes
A webinar took place on March 9th, 2022 about the California Competes Tax Credit program.
The California Competes Tax Credit Webinar provided an overview of the program, evaluation criteria, and step-by-step instructions through the application process.
Application instructions, FAQs, and other technical documents, including the slides from this presentation are available at http://www.business.ca.gov/Programs/California-Competes-Tax-Credit/California-Competes/Resources and any questions about the program may be sent to Scott Dosick.
For information regarding the tax credit, please call (916) 322-4051 or email [email protected]
Businesses that Received Tax Credits in the Past
- CHC Consulting—$2 million (Nov. 2015)
- Cerner Corp.— $1.5 million (Nov. 2015)
- Lite Machines—$1 million (April 2016)
- Hughes Circuits, Inc.— $400,000 (April 2016)
- Clevermade, LLC—$130,000 (June 2016)
- Processing Point—$115,000 (June 2016)
- Comprehensive Advisor—$100,000 (April 2016)
- Solterra Lighting, Inc.—$20,000 (April 2016)
- Abtech Technologies—$25,000 (April 2016)