Riverside Angel Summit 2021 will kick off in four days on Sep, 1st. The event is an opportunity for startups from the Inland Empire to build strong connections with angel investors and mentors.
Summary of the event
- Important Dates: Starts on Sep., 1st and ends on Nov., 4th 2021
- Who should attend? Entrepreneurs, startups, investors, and startup mentors from the Inland Empire region
- Who can apply? Startups who have raised less than $750K in equity capital can apply to pitch for an equity investment of up to $150K
About the Program
The Riverside Angel Summit is a full member of the Angel Capital Association (ACA), an association with 14,000+ angels. The Riverside Angel Summit (RAS) and Citrus Seeds LLC fund connects angel investors with entrepreneurs in the Riverside and Inland Empire community.
The Citrus Seeds Fund LLC is a special purpose vehicle – (SPV), established annually to invest in a company, or companies, in conjunction with the Riverside Angel Summit. SPVs are subsidiary companies that are formed to undertake specific business purposes or activities.
Industries of interest
The Riverside Angel Summit preferably invests in startups building products in the following industries:
- Clean Technology
- Healthcare Services
- Medical Devices and Equipment
The Riverside Angel Summit prefers to invest in startups based at the following areas:
- San Bernardino County, CA
- Riverside County, CA
Riverside was named one of the top cities for entrepreneurs in Inc.’s list of 50 Best places in America for starting a business. This forum provides an opportunity for entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas and products to obtain angel investment.
A glace of the planned events at the Riverside Angel Summit 2021 displays the most thorough list of events and activities for any angel or VC in the region.
The events at Riverside Angle Summit 2021
The events at the Riverside Angel Summit 2021 cover a wide variety of activities for startups. Pitch training and practice sessions are followed by go-to-market and customer discovery workshops. A couple of events in the summit will focus on investment strategy and alternative funding sources that startup founders can explore.
The summit will also provide a sneak peek into how angel investors make decisions to invest in startups and portfolio strategies that enlighten entrepreneurs how investment works.
The summit will also get into the weeds of funding processes. Term sheets, cap tables, valuation, and Risk-to-Value (R2V) are all important subjects that startup founders will learn to make the next move in getting funded by an angel.
Here a few samples of the workshops:
- Giving Your Best Pitch to Investors”, “Essentials for the Perfect Pitch
- Go-to-Market, Customer Discovery
- Alternative Funding Options
- How Investors Make Buy-In Decisions
- Angel Returns & Portfolio Strategy: What Entrepreneurs Should Know
Important Dates, Deadlines, Attendance
Here are the important dates and deadlines you don’t want to miss.
- Sep.10th, 2021- Entrepreneur Application Deadline
- Oct. 15th, 2021- Investors Select Finalists (“F”)
- Nov. 3rd, 2021- Riverside Angel Summit VIP Reception
- Nov. 4th, 2021- Riverside Angel Summit Closing
To learn more about the Riverside Angel Summit, visit the event’s website at this link. We will continue to update the Startempire Wire news section with more in-depth information about the event over the next few months.