- The Inland Empire Commercial Real Estate Conference will take place on January 26th, 2023, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM at the City of Moreno Valley conference center.
- The real estate conference will bring together the commercial real estate community throughout the Inland Empire and all of Southern California.
- The conference will cover retail, industrial and multifamily real estate sectors.
- Organizers of this conference include Western Real Estate Business, Shopping Center Business, California Centers, Western Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, and the InterFace Conference Group.
- Event Link
Inland Empire: Three Factors Moving and Shaking the Real Estate Market
According to a report in MIT Sloan in April this year, “world events have rattled the real estate market, but some sectors like multifamily and retail real estate stand to gain“. This was corroborated by the real estate developments taking place in the Inland Empire where e-commerce companies, industrial and retail centers, and demographic factors kept the demand strong.
Three factors are driving the real estate market of the Inland Empire including:
- The growth of e-commerce companies in the region
- Industrial space and retail developers reinventing their commercial properties
- A shift in demographic trends resulting in strong demand for multifamily properties
Pre-COVID, our book was about 65% multifamily, 20% office, and 15% everything else. Now, our pipeline’s 95% multifamily and 5% everything else.James Chung | Chief Investment Officer, Roc Debt Strategies Fund at Bridge Investment Group Partners [MIT Sloan]
What will the Conference Attendees Discuss?
According to a Real Estate news website, the conference attendees will discuss topics around three distinct themes which include;
- Economic Outlook of the Inland Empire, Impact of Interest Rate hike on the RE market, and rental rates
- Relative supply and demand of real estate in the region, mostly in the subsectors of retail, industrial, and multifamily properties
- Pipeline growth in each category, active investors, and market trends
Why Should I Attend?
The event is bringing together key players and market participants including owners, developers, property managers, economic development executives, buyers, and lenders operating in the real estate market of Southern California.
If you are interested in learning in-depth about the underlyng trends of what’s driving the market, and first hand information about buying, selling, developing, redeveloping, leasing or financing properties in the Inland Empire, the event will cover all such information.
And, if you are a real estate investor, the event can uncover patterns that you’ve been observing throughout the past year. Hence, it could help you make better decisions regarding which subsector to invest in the year 2023.
When is the Event?
- January 26, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 2:10 pm
- City of Moreno Valley
- Event producer | Interface Conference Group, France Media Inc., a publisher of commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters.
Startempire Wire Covers the Real Estate Market of Inland Empire
In the past few months, Startempire Wire has covered the most important investments that took place in the region, including the latest Target’s acquisition of warehouse property in Jurupa Valley, a city in the northwest corner of Riverside County, California.
Target Warehouse, other Mega Deals in Inland Empire’s Industrial Real Estate Market
Booming Commercial Real Estate in San Bernardino Results in 736 Building PermitsStartempire Wire | Commercial Real Estate Desk