The Cathedral City State of the City Business Awards & Expo is being hosted by the Greater Coachella Valley Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the City of Cathedral City 2022 at DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort on Thursday, May 19, 2022.
About the Business Awards & Expo
This yearly event provides an overview of the previous year’s economic activity and future developments that are important to the business community. The event will honor local businesses that have demonstrated excellence in their respective industries and impacted their community.
This year’s program includes a three-part moderated discussion between Mayor Ernesto M. Gutierrez and a group of local leaders about business and community development in Cathedral City.
Everyone is invited to come out and show their support for the local Cathedral City business community on Thursday night.
Agenda of the Event
- Registration & Business Expo Opens
- Welcome & Business Awards
- Mayor’s Address & Moderated Discussion with Local Leaders
This event usually sells out, so anyone interested in attending is strongly advised to get tickets in advance.
Contact the Chamber at 760.347.0676 for more information.
To get yourself registered for the event, book your spot online at gcvcc.chambermaster.com/eventregistration/register/4252.
- $79 per person (members)
- $99 per person (non-members)
- Expo Participation Fees
- Expo Table Only $100
- Exhibitor’s Package (expo table + admission for 2) $225
- $2,500 | Title Sponsor (one available)
- 8-person table, 3-minute stage talk, and mention in all marketing
- $1,500 | Presenting Sponsor (three available)
- Table for eight people, and mention in all marketing materials
- $750 | Sponsorship for the centerpiece (one available)
- Registration for two people; is mentioned in all marketing materials
- $680 | Sponsor a table (unlimited)
Join the 2022 Cathedral City State of the City Business Awards & Expo. It will be an event to celebrate local businesses and recognize their impact on the community.