Catapult Business Growth Network is a program by IECE. This is a network for entrepreneurs of the Inland Empire. The network will meet for six exciting sessions to learn new entrepreneurial skills, interact and exchange business experiences, and form lasting relationships that will result in a thriving and ongoing peer mentoring group in the Inland Empire.
Would-be entrepreneurs will learn the three things including:
1. How is Entrepreneurship Changing the World?
Entrepreneurship is a new boom in the world. It is the shortest way to success, but at the same time, it is also the most challenging path to follow.
Entrepreneurship is not only a job. It’s a lifestyle!
Today’s world is full of opportunities and innovations. Numerous entrepreneurs are earning millions of dollars through their businesses. But only a few people can make it big in this competitive world.
The main reason behind this failure is that most people don’t have the required skills or knowledge about entrepreneurship. They try different ideas but fail because of their lack of experience in this field. For this purpose, IECE (Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship) is serving the community of Inland Empire to help youngsters excel in entrepreneurship.
2. How Entrepreneurs Leverage IECE as a Stepping Stone for Success?
The Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) is dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship. They are making a difference via innovation on campus and in the community, whether through rigorous academic programs, professional advice, or international trade shows. Since its founding, IECE has advised and taught almost 1.5 million current and prospective entrepreneurs, small business owners, and students, resulting in a $338.5 million economic effect in the Inland Empire and beyond!
Previously, Startempire Wire reported the economic impact of IECE in the year 2021. The 2021 report provided an overview of the center’s activities during the last year, including its various programs and events and its organizational reach and impact.
In 2021, IECE facilitated $70.1 million in funding to entrepreneurs through programs and initiatives focused on increasing business success and growth through entrepreneurship education and coaching. The center also assisted 2,530 minority-owned businesses with business development services and provided free one-on-one coaching sessions to 4,645 firms.
If you read the impact report of IECE, you may get an idea what programs the organization runs to support entrepreneurs in the region.
3. Catapult Business Growth: How to Leverage Networks?
When your leadership is matched with the most excellent assistance and resources available, you can navigate your industry, meet consumer needs, and develop. Acquiring growth-oriented information and abilities and fresh viewpoints from peers can vastly improve your company’s understanding and potential for increased success.
Through a unique curriculum and approach, this workshop will help you position your firm for quantifiable development, including:
- Learning a set of tried-and-true principles and methods that, when put into practice, can help you drive and manage your company’s growth.
- Working with like-minded entrepreneurs that want to create and sustain a robust peer-to-peer support network.
- Built-in accountability measures to ensure that you and your team are working together to create the best possible results for your company.
Candidate Criteria for Selection
The following candidates are to be preferred for selection:
- Entrepreneurs who have been in business for at least two years;
- Entrepreneurs who have at least two workers;
- Entrepreneurs who generate a million dollars or more in sales.
The sessions will be held at 4th Sector Innovations, located at 404 N Euclid Ave, Ontario, CA 91762.
Dates & Time:
A total of 6 sessions will be conducted, and the starting days and timings are as under:
- Wednesday, June 1st: 8 am-5 pm
- Tuesday, June 7th: 8 am-5 pm
- Wednesday, June 8th: 8 am-5 pm
- Friday, June 24th: 8 am-5 pm
- Tuesday, July 5th: 8 am-5 pm
- Monday, July 18th: 8 am-5 pm