- Blue Social is a mobile app. It’s revolutionizing the way we network, socialize and stay connected. They combine physical and digital social worlds, encouraging more human interactions to maximize social and business opportunities.
- The brand just revamped its logo. They are also launching their cryptocurrency coin, and for that, they are holding a VIP Investor Launch Party on December 8, 2022, at Grier Pavilion – City Hall Rooftop. Event tickets are available here.
Blue Social Invites People to Celebrate Token Cryptocurrency Launch
Blue Social welcomes people to celebrate the Blue Social Token Cryptocurrency launch! The Inaugural Emergent Summit will be held on February 23, 2023, at the Riverside Convention Center. This one-day conference will feature Inland Empire, Southern California, and beyond that, emergent tech, music, art, blockchain, and Web3 innovators and enterprises.
Blockchain, NFTs, and Web3 have gained massive popularity, and use cases are growing daily. Thus, Blue Social presents the world’s first Web3 Socialize To Earn (S2E) mobile Bluetooth Social Network, resulting from years of hard labor, research, and product innovation.
Blue Social’s game-changing social-finance smartphone application will combine cutting-edge Bluetooth, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency technologies. It’ll enable everyone to interact in person while earning real money and prizes for Being Social.
Meeting people is simple – with Blue Social Auto-NetworkingTM Technology, you’ll always have the option to securely connect and meet someone nearby. Isn’t that what life is all about?
Everyone is invited to celebrate the Emergent Summit announcement and the debut of Blue Social Token Cryptocurrency with Inland Empire community leaders, blockchain and NFT enthusiasts, accredited investors, and startup entrepreneurs.
You will have the opportunity to learn and meet like-minded folks willing to grasp the future, whether you’re an expert or simply curious about Crypto, Web3, NFTs, and Blockchain.
Here’s what the event schedule looks like:
6:00 p.m. | Check-In starts
6:00 – 7:00 pm | networking and live music
7:10 pm | Invocation: Sandals Church’s Pastor Matt Brown
7:15 pm | Patricia Lock Dawson, Mayor of Riverside
7:25 pm | Special Guests:
- Clarissa Cervantes is a Riverside Ward 2 councilwoman.
- Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce President/CEO Nicholas Adcock
- Christen Montero – President-Elect of the Tri-County Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce – Riverside | San Bernardino | Los Angeles
- Rob Moran is the Deputy Director of Economic Development for Riverside County.
7:50pm | Blue Social CEO Jose Montero | Host & Presenting Sponsor
8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. | Networking | Live Music | Culinary Experience | Sponsor Showcase
10:00 pm | Goodbye / Closing Remarks Blue Social CEO, Jose Montero
Grab your Tickets to Celebrate Together
It’ll be a day to enjoy a fantastic cuisine experience as well as beer and wine. The Grier Pavilion, located on the rooftop of City Hall with stunning views of downtown, celebrates inclusivity and Riverside’s dedication to its diverse community and is named after civil rights advocates Dr. Barnett and Eleanor Jean Grier.
Ready to meet and greet with other experts? Get your tickets right now from here.
The VIP Investor Launch Party will take place on December 8 at the Grier Pavilion – City Hall Rooftop. As a result of years of hard work, research, and product innovation, Blue Social introduces the world’s premier Web3 Socialize To Earn (S2E) mobile Bluetooth Social Network. The Riverside Convention Center will host the first Emergent Summit on February 23, 2023. Get your tickets to celebrate this event. It will be a day to enjoy delicious meals, beer, and wine.