The Women’s Business Center of the Inland Empire and Coachella Valley has invited citizens to participate in Inland Prosperity Week in 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to network with other female entrepreneurs while learning from accomplished business owners.
Driving Force Behind Inland Prosperity Week: The Women’s Business Center Programs.
The Women’s Business Center (WBC) program promotes the growth of women-owned businesses through mentoring, business training, and counseling services, and assists women business owners with management issues, business startups, gaining access to capital, federal contracts, and more.
The WBC can assist you in developing a small business that is lucrative, sustainable, and effective in attaining your own goals, whether you are an aspiring or fledgling entrepreneur. The WBC will guide you through the process of making your company concept into a reality, step by step. If you’ve just started a business, the WBC can assist you in identifying and completing any essential procedures that may have been overlooked, assuring the profitability and long-term viability of your new venture.
The WBC is a partnership between the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) and the US Small Business Administration (SBA), with the SBA providing some funding.
Leading Womenpreneurs Who You Can Meet During This Week:
- June 1 – Prosperity in the Next Next: 2021 and Beyond.
Join Dr. Terri Horton MBA, MA.
Dr. Terri Horton is a workforce futurist, artificial intelligence business strategist, and founder of Futurepath, LLC. She is a future work expert, and her expertise sits at the intersection of the future of work, artificial intelligence, and the impact on organizational strategy and people. She consults, coaches, trains, and provides strategies and solutions for organizations.
- June 3 – Scale or fail: how to build your dream team, explode your business growth and let your business sour.
Join Allison Maslan.
CEO of Pinnacle Global Network (Allison Maslan) is the Wall Street Journal bestselling author of Scale or Fail, endorsed by Daymond John and Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank Allison’s built ten successful companies starting at age 19.
- June 4: WTF – Where’s the Focus?
Join Stacey O’Byrne.
Stacey O’Byrne is the Author of Secrets to Becoming a Master Network, co-author of the books Messages that Matter and Savvy women – Reviewing up for Success. As an approved US army veteran, she sometimes jokingly refers to herself as a serial entrepreneur because she owns several businesses.
- This exclusive event will be held from Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. PDT to Saturday, June 5, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. PDT.
As the event will be held daily from Tuesday till Saturday, here’s the daily schedule that will be followed:
- Live Digital Networking: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Keynote Presentation and Q&A session: 12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Gift Raffle: 1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- This is a virtual/ online event.
You will receive Zoom links by email.
- You can contact Women’s Business Centers of the Inland Empire and Coachella Valley at 909-890-1242 or drop an email at [email protected]