Ayala Park is a brand-new seven-acre neighborhood park with unique features and a community center in Bloomington. Its grand opening was held on 6th August 2022. In addition to having walking paths and exercise equipment, the beautifully landscaped park has three play structures for toddlers, kids, and teenagers.
You’ll also find a zip line play feature, a lighted basketball court with glass backboards, picnic shelters, a small and large dog park, a gazebo, and a large open turfed area for passive park use.
Ayala Park, Bloomington’s second park, was inaugurated by Gomez Reyes. It is near Interstate 10 at 17909 Marygold Avenue.
The 7-acre neighborhood park is brand-new, although the name “Ayala Park” is not; it was moved and renovated.
We Covered this in our Weekly Wire Roundup
Ayala Park: Grand Opening
“The park is open to the community from 6 AM to 10 PM and features a community center, tiny tots flex room, a snack bar, and a kitchen. There’s also a great room, which can be rented out. It accommodates up to 238 people and has built-in speakers throughout,” said County of San Bernardino Deputy PIO Felisa Cardona.
Remarks from Baca and Reyes were exchanged once more at the ribbon-cutting ceremony and dedication to the veterans memorial that had been relocated from the park’s former location.
“The park was previously located at 18313 Valley Boulevard, built in conjunction with the Bloomington Grove and Lilian Court affordable housing developments and the new Bloomington Branch Library,” continued Cardona.
It is clear from a tour of the park’s new playground that it is a family-friendly area with adult facilities.
The New Ayala Park is a vision for Bloomington and a considerable improvement over its prior location, featuring barbecue grills, fitness equipment, basketball courts, a zip line, and a dog park.
Ayala Park: The Perfect Point for your next gathering!
For your upcoming event, the brand-new Ayala Park Community Center is available. Ayala Park is an excellent location for receptions, meetings, training sessions, and conferences, thanks to its capacity of up to 238, kitchen amenities, and AV system.
Things you’ll get in the community center.
- Whiteboard, USB port, 75″ monitor, 30 conference room capacity. Excellent for conferences, meetings, and employee training.
- Flex space, 420 square feet of craft space.
- Ice cream, chilled drinks, and a snack bar.
- Warming the kitchen There is a kitchen, a microwave, two warming towers, an ice machine, and an industrial refrigerator and freezer for your catered occasion, perfect.
- Communal dining room Up to 238 people can be accommodated in the room’s spacious banquet area, which also features built-in speakers, a projector with a motorized projected screen, a podium, and a microphone. This space is ideal for conferences, training sessions, parties, and receptions.
The ideal place for your upcoming outdoor event is Ayala Park. The park offers open grounds, huge picnic shelters, and BBQ pits. Ayala Park is the perfect setting for your family reunion or business retreat, thanks to our playgrounds for children of all ages and our activity choices for everyone.