In-person – Robot Meeting!
November 19 @ 10:30 pm - November 20 @ 12:30 am PST
IN-PERSON MEETING! PLEASE JOIN US!
Topic: To be announced
Class: Introduction to ROS on Raspberry Pi
Bring your ROBOT!
Now, I know this is going to ruffle more than a few feathers, but, we need to do what we need to do and will err on the side of caution. If you wish to attend our in-person meeting, the RRS leadership team is asking that EVERYONE would please adhere to the following:
1. Face masks MUST be worn by EVERYONE and they MUST cover both your mouth & NOSE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Social distancing of at least 6′ MUST be maintained at all times.
3. NO EATING or DRINKING in the Community/Conference room.
4. If you are sick in any way, please stay home and get better. There will always be other meetings.
5. If you are immune compromised in any away, please do not attend our meetings until the Covid pandemic is over.
Vaccines are not required, but as we are a scientific community, we do recommend them.
Only if we all follow these rules we will be able continue in-person meetings. Unfortunately the alternative would be to return to just the Zoom / online meetings.
Again, please cooperate so that we can continue to meet in person.
–The Riverside Robotics Society Leadership
Our members are both male and female, and tend to between the ages of 20 and 60. All ages and abilities welcome, but keep in mind that we don’t have much that would interest young children. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.